Club rides are to commence from Sunday 4th April 2021!
The individual Ride Captains will be in touch with your group with specific details between now and the weekend.
If you are unsure which group you should join or are new to the club, please contact Steve Bristow via email for assistance.
British Cycling has issued extensive guidelines which can be found here but below is the key summary:
- That riders should stay 1 metre apart whilst riding
- Practice good hand hygiene before, during and after ride
- Avoid busy areas
- If not confident riding in groups up to 15, set lower limits for groups
- When riding two abreast, riders should aim to stay beside the same rider for as much of the ride as possible
- Participants must practice good respiratory hygiene during the activity (i.e. coughing, sneezing into a tissue or the crook of an elbow).
- Refreshment stops are permitted, however at these points you should default to the Government’s general guidance for social meetings and split into wholly separate groups of no more than six riders. Individuals shouldn’t move between different groups during the stop.
Ride safe and keep safe by following the latest Government guidelines on Covid-19