Due to the Covid Restrictions this is how the TT’s will be run this year
- For the first month we will only be using the West Hanningfield car park for parking only, There will be no access to the hall.
- No on the night cash payment on the entry fee will be done. All entries must be paid to bank transfer to the club’s bank account. Details are Essex Roads Cycling Club, Barclays Bank, Sort Code 20-34-69, Account No 33611892. Entry Fees are £4 for adults and £3 for juniors. If you want to pay for more that week then the following option is available – 7 weeks for the price of 5. So if you pay £20 this will cover your entry to 7 events. For juniors this will be £15.
- All riders will use the same number all year. You will pick this up the first time that you take part in the TT. It is the rider’s responsibility to bring this with them each week. Please remember to bring your own pins with you. There is no need to return the number at the end of the year.
- Online entry is available using the CTT website- link is TT Entry. This is entry only no payment is taken.
- On the day please turn up ready to ride and make you way to the start. Please try to arrive about a couple of minutes before your start time. If you do not have a start time then just head t the start and wait until a slot becomes available. There will ne no-one manning the sign on so it is down to the rider to remember to sign on. No sign on, no Result.
- No times will be given on the night so once you have finished please head back to the car park to then make your way home. Results will be published on the website.