The Autumn/Winter BioRacer Club Kit order has been received (September 2019). Thanks to all who submitted orders, items that weren’t picked up straight away are being held by Len Gordon.
The next order window will be Feb – Mar 2020, aimed at getting the next batch of spring/summer kit for members who want it.
The club still has a small number of Giordana kit items in stock, see here)
Please do not send further orders to email@example.com until the club advises that the order window is open (by BC mail, ERCC web-site & Facebook)
Information to Note:
- BioRacer Clothing Lines: Members experience has been that the RACE PROVEN and PROFESSIONAL lines below will cover most people’s needs. See link here https://www.bioracer.com/en/team-clothing/our-different-clothing-lines and descriptions at end of this note.
- Ordering via a club order is intended to avoid the small order premium that would otherwise be payable.
- Clothing ordered will be in the registered club design, available either in white or blue, as is in use by some club members, please advise your choice.
- The price-list includes a 10% club discount but does not include 20% VAT which must be added.
- Payment should be made via bank transfer to sort code 20-34-69, account no 33611892 with your name as reference.
- E-mail your orders to firstname.lastname@example.org by mid-July latest. No need to use the order form, include Item number, item description, size and colour in your email.
- The club has a selection of ladies and mens bib-shorts and short-sleeved jerseys in S-M-L for sizing purposes contact email@example.com to try on.
- Links to size charts/club price lists below.
- In the event of queries that you cannot resolve from BioRacer web-site/size charts/price-lists contact firstname.lastname@example.org
FAST CUSTOM GEAR FOR EVERYBODY
A more relaxed fit doesn’t mean that clothing shouldn’t perform as well as our more advanced, race oriented collections. That’s why we have created Professional. The fit is more relaxed, but it’s been developed with the same criteria in mind.
The same advanced fabrics, the same amount of customization options, the same vast range of items.
Don’t let the competitive price fool you. This is without a doubt a clothing line that’s among the best and most attractive of the peloton, for competitive riders as well as enthusiasts like you.
THE SWISS ARMY KNIFE OF CUSTOM GEAR. A CLOTHING LINE FOR ALL YOUR NEEDS.
Riding a Gran Fondo and looking for lightweight jerseys and shorts that keep your core cool? Race Proven has it.
Are you a Crit Racer looking for the most aerodynamic suit? Race Proven has it.
Team manager looking for a kit that keeps your sponsors happy, a price point that keeps your bookkeeper happy and a wide range of solutions for any circumstance, winter and summer, to keep your riders happy? Race Proven has it.
Race Proven is all of the above, and more. A vast range of well-conceived, well-tested and well-designed clothing with great looks, great design options and above all, great performance benefits.