Application for membership, or renewal of existing membership can be done by one of the three following options
- Via British Cycling website, follow link here:
- Email Membership@essexroads.com and pay by bank transfer to club’s account – sort code 20-34-69, account no 33611892. Please use your name as a reference when paying by bank transfer
- In person at either the evening TT or Winter Roller sessions that are held on Wednesday evenings at East Hanningfield Village Hall. See club calendar for dates.
Current Membership rates are
- Full Member (Annual membership for individuals over the age of 17) – £20
- Family Member (Annual membership for couples and families) – £35
- Junior Member (Annual membership for individuals under 18) – £10
- Go-Ride Member (Annual membership for children aged up to 16 who want to be part of the clubs Go-Ride training) – Free or 0.01p if joining using BC site as they do not allow a value of zero.
- 2nd Claim Member (Annual membership for individuals over the age of 17 who are full members of another club.) – £20
Note that membership runs from 1st Jan to 31st Dec, regardless of date of application.