Application for membership, or renewal of existing membership can be done by one of the three following options
- Via British Cycling website, follow link here:
- Email email@example.com and pay by bank transfer to club’s account – sort code 20-34-69, account no 33611892. Please use your name as a reference when paying by bank transfer
- In person at either the evening TT HQ at West Hanningfield Village Hall or at Winter Training/Club Night at Rettendon Memorial Hall. See club calendar for dates.
Current Membership rates are
- Full Member (Annual membership for individuals over the age of 17) – £20
- Family Member (Annual membership for couples and families) – £35
- Junior Member (Annual membership for individuals under 18) – £10
- Go-Ride Member (Annual membership for children aged up to 16 who want to be part of the clubs Go-Ride training) – Free or 0.01p if joining using BC site as they do not allow a value of zero.
- 2nd Claim Member (Annual membership for individuals over the age of 17 who are full members of another club.) – £20
Note that membership runs from 1st Jan to 31st Dec, regardless of date of application.
ERCC expects that non-members will join the club after having ridden with the club on a maximum of 3 occasions.
The club recommends that members join either British Cycling or Cycling UK as membership of these organisation provides 3rd party liability cover.
See links below to their website that give more details about membership types and what cover it provides.